DuluxGroup - Credit Services Officer - Clayton VIC
Job no: 830661
Work type: Full Time
- Great opportunity to start a career in Credit
- Fast paced environment
- Professional and supportive team
ASX listed, DuluxGroup is a manufacturer and marketer of products that protect, maintain and enhance the places and spaces in which we live and work. Our iconic brands: Dulux, Selleys, Yates, Cabot's, B&D Doors & Openers, Parchem, ATA and Lincoln Sentry have been woven into the fabric of the communities where we operate.
We are an employer of choice and strongly believe in empowering our people. We have a culture of developing staff to reach their full potential. We are also an equal opportunity employer who encourages a diverse workforce.
DuluxGroup is seeking Credit Services Officers to manage inbound calls and emails to the Credit Department, supporting the wider Credit team by performing various critical administrative and reporting tasks.
Some of your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with a variety of general enquiries from our customers
- Taking 100 – 150 inbound calls a day as well as emails
- Providing ad hoc analysis and information for customers and sales teams
- Receipting and allocation of customer payments
- Engaging in a professional and collaborative manner with staff at all levels across the organisation
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Some customer service experience
- Motivation to achieve results for our customers
- Good communication skills
- Team player qualities
- A basic level of skills in Microsoft Excel
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proven time management and organisational skills
- An ability to deal with difficult customers
- An interest in finance and business operations
“Our Values and Behaviours underpin the culture of how we do things at DuluxGroup. One of our core values is to innovate and grow, both in our products and in our people. We strongly believe in developing people’s skills and knowledge through training, development opportunities and career progression.”
How to apply
To submit your application please click 'Apply' below. Alternatively for a confidential discussion please call Kellie on (03) 9263 9200.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend