Dulux - Trade Sales Representative - Wide Bay-Burnett, Qld
Job no: 831037
Work type: Full Time
Location: QLD - Regional
- Genuine Career Opportunity
- Join Australia's most trusted paint brand
- Growing business - ASX Top 100!
Dulux is an iconic household brand. Synonymous with decoration and protection in the paint market, it is the number one choice for home owners, renovators and professional trade painters. Part of ASX top 100 listed DuluxGroup, the Dulux brand manufactures and markets products of the highest quality, which provide innovative product solutions that satisfy the needs of our customers today and into the future.
Our successful Trade Sales Team is seeking an enthusiastic and energetic Trade Sales Representative who will service and develop our customer base in the Bundaberg, Gympie and Hervey Bay regions of QLD. This role involves account managing an existing customer base with an emphasis on new business development and sales growth through strong local market planning.
A key focus will be customer service excellence and winning new business. You will need to deliver our diverse product range and industry leading service offers direct to your applicators whilst also influencing key industry specifier's and decision makers.
In this highly autonomous role you will have the skills to relate to a diverse range of customers from small trade painting businesses to commercial firms and builders in the housing and commercial markets. You will work with the market leading Inspirations stores who provide a first class distribution footprint in the area. You will enjoy creating lasting professional relationships with existing customers and winning new business by achieving agreed targets.
Please note there will be occasional overnight travel between the regions, on average one night per week.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate:
- Experience in a high performing territory management role ideally in the existing regional area
- The ability to deal with technical and trade related enquiries - resourceful
- Strong communication, relationship building, analytical and problem solving skills
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Plan and implement a call structure to suit the region and customers
- Strong computer literacy with an emphasis on Excel
- Previous experience within the paint & coatings or construction industry would be beneficial
- Previous sales background is essential
In return you will offered a competitive salary package including FMCV, phone, laptop, corporate card, and up to 20% commercial incentive, plus discounted products, ongoing professional training & development and lots of potential career pathways within the DuluxGroup family of businesses.
How To Apply
To submit your application please click 'Apply.' For any additional queries, please call Eliza on 02 9781 8830
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend