From the front gate to the back fence, DuluxGroup products are at work. DuluxGroup maintains and develops market leading positions by continually investing in its remarkable portfolio of premium brands.
DuluxGroup is home to some of Australia and New Zealand’s most recognised and trusted brands, many of which date back generations. As custodians of those brands, DuluxGroup protects and builds on that heritage by investing strongly in consumer research, marketing, innovation and people.
Reporting to the Business Manager – Dulux Trade Stores ANZ, this commercially challenging role will see you manage the overall strategic growth and development of the Dulux Trade Stores for VIC, TAS and S.A/N.T.
Your remit for this role will be broad and varied, from managing the complex operational aspects of running 25 Dulux Trade Centres, to delivering the longer term strategic vision that will ensure the Dulux Trade Centres continue to consistently deliver industry benchmark performance.
The day to day efficient operation of the chain of company operated Trade centres, will see you working collaboratively with a large multi-disciplined team in a complex business environment, where revenue & growth targets must be balanced with a wide range of operating controls, IR considerations & key customer interfaces, to ensure an optimal “bottom-line” result. A strong communicator who is pro-active in their style, you will foster a culture of continuous improvement within the team that seeks to challenge existing ways of thinking and ensure a cohesive team and consumer driven environment.
Passionate and driven, you will draw on your solid experience managing multiple sites and take the lead in delivering and implementing recommendations that will help facilitate the step-change required to take the stores to its next phase of growth.
Your strong business and commercial acumen will ensure that the states network is structured to deliver maximum profitability, whilst maintaining current needs and future growth opportunities, as well as ensuring that SH&E standards are best practice, and team members are mentored and developed along the way.
Your energy, commercially astute nature and enthusiasm will enable your success. You will have strong communication and influencing skills, be analytically minded with the ability to deal with a wide range of stakeholders, as well as innovate and implement new growth and operations strategies. Ideally you will also possess;
- Tertiary education in a business management discipline,
- Multi-site experience across all aspects of stores network management including execution of sales strategies, policy & procedure, merchandising, SH& E systems, compliance audits, inventory control, people development and category management
- Proven capability in managing multi-site stores
- Demonstrated strong leadership, coaching and mentoring with large teams and direct reports
- Well-developed commercial and financial acumen
- Highly motivated and disciplined with strong interpersonal skills and EQ
- Demonstrated ability to translate key customer/consumer requirements into improved product and service offerings
What’s in it for you?
- Work with Globally recognised brands
- Ongoing training, development and support
- Fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Commercial bonus and staff discounts
- Real career progression with an iconic industry leader
- Competitive Salary + Super + Tools of the Trade (incl.vehicle)
A diverse and inclusive organisation, DuluxGroup provides its talented women & men with a supportive culture and where possible, a flexible working environment.
How to Apply
To pursue this exciting opportunity, please visit www.duluxgroup.com.au. For a confidential conversation more information, please call Rania on (03) 9263 5709.