DuluxGroup - Occupational Health Nurse- Rocklea, QLD
Job no: 831188
Work type: Part Time
ASX listed, DuluxGroup is a manufacturer and marketer of products that protect, maintain and enhance the spaces in which we live. Our iconic brands: Dulux, Selleys, Yates and Cabot's have been woven into the fabric of the communities where we operate.
Reporting to our Occupational Health Advisor and based at our major manufacturing and distribution facility at Rocklea, this 3 day a week role takes responsibility for all DuluxGroup employees across QLD.
This role offers a unique level variety of employee interaction, on a day to day basis you will work with our sales force, operations and logistics staff, Dulux Trade Centres, merchandising staff as well as office based employees. You will also work closely with HR and Safety and Sustainability staff on site.
- Coordinate and assist in the health surveillance programs
- RTW coordination and advice
- Advising the business regarding fitness for work
- Supporting the first aid team
- General health promotion across our QLD employees
- Workplace training
In addition to a nursing qualification and previous experience in a similar role, this role requires
- Experience in return to work (RTW) and assisting our workers compensation team
- The ability to work with and build relationships with a diverse range of people
- Proven communication and influencing skills (much of your work will be over the phone)
- Outstanding organisation and administration skills
- Strong IT system and application skills
- Strong time management
- You will need to be a confident decision maker
- Highly self motivated
This role offers a combination of autonomy and support - you will join our close knit team of nurses across Australia and have the support and guidance from your manager through to your colleagues.
DuluxGroup is an employer of choice who empowers and develops our staff. We have a strong work / life balance culture including flexible working arrangements and employ world leading practices for safety and sustainability. DuluxGroup is also an equal opportunity employer who encourages a diverse workforce.
How to Apply
To submit your application please click 'Apply' below or for a confidential discussion please call Eliza on 02 9781 8830. For further information about DuluxGroup please visit our website: www.duluxgroup.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend