Dulux Trade - Centre Manager - Lidcombe , NSW
Job no: 831189
Work type: Full Time
- Competitive salary + Incentives
- Full Training & on-going support provided
- Combine your strong retail/ trade sales experience and passion for DIY
Dulux is an iconic household brand. Synonymous with decoration and protection in the paint market, it is the number one choice for home owners, renovators and professional trade painters. Part of ASX top 100 listed DuluxGroup, the Dulux brand manufactures and markets products of the highest quality, which provide innovative product solutions that satisfy the needs of our customers today and into the future.
We are seeking an energetic Manager who will play a critical role in representing the Dulux brand whilst leading an enthusiastic team at our Lidcombe Trade Centre Store.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day operations of the business;
- Ensuring consistently high levels of customer service are met;
- Stock management;
- Store presentation and merchandising standards;
- Being a safety ambassador to ensure current high levels are maintained;
- Team management including mentoring and development of your staff.
You will bring to the role:
- Experience in a similar leadership (Store/Branch Manager) roles ;
- Passion for customer service and developing new business;
- Ability to set goals and work within a team environment;
- Formal qualifications or further education will be highly advantageous.
Enthusiasm, motivation and willingness to learn will see you succeed and create yourself a career path within the DuluxGroup business.
What's in it for you?
We are an employer of choice who empowers and develops our staff. We have a strong work / life balance culture and employ world leading practices for safety and sustainability including a zero tolerance to harm.
We value our hard working employees by offering a competitive salary, incentives, in store discounts, ongoing training & support and genuine career growth.
How to apply
If you would like to take the next step in your career and apply for this exciting opportunity please click 'Apply'. If you have any specific questions please call Yasmeen Sahib on 0392635694 for a confidential discussion.
We are an equal opportunity employer who encourages a diverse workforce.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend