Parchem - Buyer / Planner (Finished Goods) - Wyong NSW
Job no: 831201
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW - Regional
Parchem Construction Products, part of the DuluxGroup, has brought together industry leading brands across concrete supplies, construction chemicals and construction tools. With a strong commitment to service and technical support, our trade stores offer convenient distribution for the complete Parchem range, and a comprehensive range of additional products lines make it an ideal trade specialist outlet.
We have created a new role to take responsibility for all purchasing and planning activities relating to finished goods and products across the Parchem business. You will work collaboratively with the Finished Goods Procurement Specialist to ensure that Finished Goods are purchased and delivered in a timely manner for use by the Parchem business in effectively servicing its customers.
Pro-active in nature and working with a sense of urgency, you will be required to monitor, follow up and expedite critical Finished Goods, as well as the maintain appropriate pre-determined safety stock levels.
The role requires the building of excellent working relationships with local and international suppliers as well as production, Distribution, marketing and sales staff.
Some key responsibilities:
- Purchasing of finished goods to support sales schedules
- Daily check and follow up actions for failed sales, out of stock items, and review of the critical stock report
- Review and monitor inbound deliveries and provide advice to stakeholders on current status
- Review negative stock, SLOBS, NCRs of finished goods
- Manage inventory levels and status to budget requirements
- Assist in stock count and cycle counts procedures for finished goods and update SAP as required
- Communicate effectively, and work collaboratively with all other departments to ensure all aspects of supply run efficiently
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate:
- Experience in purchasing and manufacturing planning (pref FMCG or similar)
- Strong communication, administrative, relationship building and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail and initiative
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Strong computer literacy including Microsoft Excel
How to apply
To submit your application please click 'Apply' below or for a confidential discussion please call Michael on (03) 9263 5783.
We are an employer of choice who empowers and develops our staff. We have a strong work / life balance culture including flexible working arrangements and employ world leading practices for safety and sustainability including a zero tolerance to harm. DuluxGroup is also an equal opportunity employer who encourages a diverse workforce.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend