Selleys & Parchem - Supply Chain Performance Improvement Leader - NSW
Job no: 831672
Work type: Full Time
Selleys is an Australian household brand synonymous with quality and is a leading marketer and manufacturer of a broad range of products for the "Do It Yourself" and Professional markets. With a breadth of clever solutions in sealants, adhesives, fillers, paint preparation and application, household cleaning, pest and automotive care products. Selleys is part of the wider DuluxGroup Company - ASX Top 100 listed and with a well deserved reputation as a great place to work.
Parchem Construction Supplies, part of the DuluxGroup, has brought together industry leading brands across concrete supplies, construction chemicals and construction tools. With a strong commitment to service and technical support our trade stores offer convenient distribution for the complete Parchem range and also provide a comprehensive range of additional products lines making it an ideal trade specialist outlet.
We currently have a great opportunity at our Padstow head office for a Performance Improvement Leader. The role focuses on leading productivity and quality improvement projects across the supply chain with an initial focus on the Padstow operation and developing problem solving and decision making skills in the organisation. In a later stage, this role is expected to expand into the Parchem supply chain.
Reporting into the Head of Operations Selleys and Parchem, the successful candidate will take on the role of mastercoach, coaching leaders at all levels to adopt approaches effectively, planning and reporting progress on all appropriate levels. The ultimate purpose of the role is to significantly improve Selleys’ & Parchem’s productivity and quality standards, by deploying a successful performance improvement structure across the organization
Key responsibilities include:
- Formulate a high impact improvement strategy, project pipeline, and work structure for both business & supply chain productivity, and quality assurance.
- Proactively budget, report and present KPI’s and implementation progress on a monthly basis.
- Lead the implementation and roll out of the Mini Business Unit (MBU) program that will set up our supply chain for the future.
- Implement leadership practices that promote teamwork, participation, continuous learning and flexibility.
- Drive short and long term improvement initiatives.
We are seeking candidates with a passion for improvements and the skills and experience required to enable you to put those ideas into action. This coupled with your high energy and desire to succeed will be critical to your long term success.
In addition. ideally you will possess the following skills, experience and education:
- Bachelor degree in business, engineering, logistics or chemistry
- Demonstrated experience in line leadership or project management with results across multiple supply chain operations functions, and ideally a wider business scope
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Results orientated with exceptional problem solving, analytical skills and knowledge of MBU approach and LEAN problem solving techniques
- Ability to develop and coach shop floor team members, team leaders, and supply chain leadership in running their daily operations
- Strong leadership and decision making skills
- Ability to engage stakeholders internally and externally at all levels of the business
Our Values and Behaviours underpin the culture of how we do things at DuluxGroup. Some of our core values are to “run the business as your own” and “work safely”. We strongly believe in being accountable, results focused, and working as a team to maintain a safe environment.
How to Apply
To submit your application please click 'Apply' below. For further information about DuluxGroup, Selleys and Parchem please visit our websites www.duluxgroup.com.au, www.selleys.com.au and www.parchem.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend