Selleys - Mixing & Warehouse Manager - Padstow NSW
Job no: 831716
Work type: Full Time
- Operations Leadership role with Iconic Australian Company
- Career Progression opportunities
- Industry Leader with strong safety culture
Selleys is an Australian household brand synonymous with quality. Part of the DuluxGroup, is a leading manufacturer and marketer of a broad range of adhesives, sealants, paint preparation, car care and household products for "Do It Yourself" and Professional markets. Selleys' market leading brands are founded on world class product innovation and a genuine interest in the needs of our customers. Selleys is part of the wider DuluxGroup - ASX top 100 listed and with a well-deserved reputation as a great place to work.
The position of Mixing & Warehouse Manager leads all Selleys warehouse and mixing activities on the Padstow site. The role manages a team to provide product that will be converted on site to finished goods as well as those converted through subcontracting activities. You will also be responsible for safety, quality, service, cost, people, and continuous performance improvement of warehouse and mixing operations.
This is an operations leadership position that will require you to collaborate with all parts of the Selleys business and see you forge strong relationships with key stakeholders. Because of its visibility across different functions, this role will have excellent opportunities for advancement in the future into a number of career pathways in Selleys or other DuluxGroup businesses.
An excellent leader, influencer and people person, you will ideally also have previous experience within manufacturing operations, with good skills relating to P&L’s, continuous improvement and lean manufacturing.
In addition you will:
- be highly committed to safety, quality and the environment;
- have a proactive and positive attitude;
- display strong problem solving skills;
- demonstrate excellent communication skills - both verbal and written;
- be flexible to intermittently work across different shifts during the week.
- experience within a similar batch manufacturing environment (Chemicals/food/coatings etc);
- working with dangerous goods;
- tertiary qualifications in business, engineering or logistics.
How to Apply
To submit your application please click 'Apply'. For further information about Selleys please visit our website www.selleys.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend