Executive Assistant - Clayton, VIC
Job no: 831737
Work type: Full Time
The Dulux Retail business has the most extensive retail distribution in the market, from the largest retail chains to the smallest owner operated hardware stores. It supports the leading retail market positions with a comprehensive marketing programme, a well-resourced sales force and specialist Training Academies to assist retail customers in meeting the needs of consumers in their stores.
Our brands which include Dulux, British Paints, Berger and Walpamur, are the leading choice for home owners, renovators and trade professionals throughout Australia & New Zealand. Strong investment in marketing and new product innovation is reflected in industry leading brand recognition and a solid track record of profitable market share growth.
Highly motivated, you will bring with you your strong PA experience, which will be complimented by your ability to anticipate needs and think on your feet. Highly organised, pro-active and professional in your approach, your responsibilities will include (not limited to)
- Provide a high level of administrative support to the GM Retail, including diary and email management, and prioritising your executive’s time and resources between immediate issues and overall strategic and business imperatives
- Facilitate smooth and effective communication as first point of contact into the GM’s office and act as a conduit of information flow and access
- Deal with queries via phone, email and general correspondence
- Provide administrative support as required to the Dulux Retail leadership team
- Provide support to key sales and customer activities/events, including annual sales conference
- Manage on-boarding and Retail team inductions
- Manage internal and external meetings (ie: face to face meetings, Leadership Team meetings), including meeting minutes where required
- Compile of Monthly reports and PowerPoint presentations where required
This role will largely be what you make it! Given the diversity of activities undertaken by this team, there will be many opportunities for you to get involved in a range of support activities where you can create your own opportunities for growth and development. Your strong team orientation and desire to lead or manage support programs across the business unit will see you thrive in this environment.
As the ideal candidate, you will have proven EA/PA support experience within a fast paced and collaborative team environment.
Success in this role will require high attention to detail and organisation skills coupled with a demonstrated ability to prioritise and manage your own workload with minimal instruction. You will have an innately professional and confidential approach to your work, and be able to anticipate needs, always one step ahead of your team.
A can-do, positive attitude, a deep sense of ownership and a desire to see a task through to finish, this position will provide you with a platform to establish a successful and rewarding long term career path with an iconic industry leader.
Ideally you will possess:
- Experience working within an executive support role for senior leaders
- Strong prioritisation and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management with strong ability to prioritise and resolve conflicting priorities
- High level of emotional intelligence to build effective working relationships across all levels
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Strong customer service and delivery focus
- Learning agility – willingness and ability to learn quickly
- Proficient administrative skills with intermediate to advanced MS Office skills (PowerPoint/Word and Excel)
- (SAP and Concur highly desirable but not mandatory)
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing/Business/Administration or related discipline would be advantageous, but not mandatory
How to apply
To submit your application please click 'Apply' below or for a confidential discussion please call Rania on (03) 9263 5709. For further information about Dulux please visit our website www.dulux.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend