Parchem - Construction Products Account Manager - Wetherill Park, NSW
Job no: 831767
Work type: Full Time
- Competitive salary + Car, Phone, Laptop & Performance Incentive
- Genuine career opportunities with a growing company
- Excellent professional development opportunity
Parchem Construction Products, part of the DuluxGroup, has brought together industry leading brands across concrete supplies, construction chemicals and construction tools. With a strong commitment to service and technical support, our trade stores offer convenient distribution for the complete Parchem range, and a comprehensive range of additional products lines make it an ideal trade specialist outlet.
Due to growth in the business we have created a new opportunity for a highly motivated, commercially astute Account Manager to ensure the continued success and growth of the Parchem Construction Supplies portfolio within the Sydney Metro construction market.
Through your diligence and pro-active approach, you will develop a regular call cycle to a range of customers, which will ensure a consistent approach to sales activation and executions. The aim is to deliver on as many new opportunities and projects that are specified with products from the Parchem Construction Range, and drive the process where necessary to ensure high conversion rates of new leads into sales.
The above will be achieved through providing innovative customer solutions, technical expertise and your proven ability to capitalise on key stakeholder relationships. As a business we take pride in the brands we bring to market and the service level we provide to ensure our customers prefer us above all others. Your ability to deliver on this will be a key driver to your success.
This is a key role in the Sydney sales business unit and requires a candidate with excellent business development capability, great sales force effectiveness and the ability to harness established & new business relationships.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate:
- Experience as a Sales Representative, Key Account Manager, Business Development Manager in a similar industry
- Knowledge and experience in a trade/construction related industry coupled with excellent commercial know how.
- Experience selling within the civil construction market will be highly regarded, including tier 1 builders
- Product & Market Knowledge of waterproofing, concrete repair and grouting would also be highly regarded
- Have tenacity & high levels of output and a capacity to manage a broad and deep network to sustain growth
- Proficiency in MS Office combined with strong communication skills (Written & Verbal) is a must
Your ability to work independently in developing new business and establishing profitable and mutually beneficial business relationships will see you excel in this role.
What's in it for you?
With an appreciation for health & safety, you will manage your time and customer activities in an effective and timely manner. In return, you will be offered a competitive remuneration package including car, phone, laptop & performance incentive.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work for a market leader who truly empowers their people to develop and create their own career path!
How to Apply
To submit your application please click 'Apply' below. If you have any specific questions please call Eliza on 02 9781 8830 for a confidential discussion. For further information about Parchem please visit our website www.parchem.com.au
We are an equal opportunity employer who encourages a diverse workforce
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend