Selleys - Technology Analytical Specialist - Padstow NSW
Job no: 831773
Work type: Full Time
Selleys is an Australian household brand synonymous with quality. It is a leading manufacturer and marketer of a broad range of adhesives, sealants, paint preparation, car care and household products for "Do It Yourself" and Professional markets. Selleys' market leading brands are founded on world class product innovation and a genuine interest in the needs of our customers. Selleys is part of the wider DuluxGroup - ASX top 100 listed and with a well-deserved reputation as a great place to work.
We are seeking a Senior Technology Analytical Specialist, who will be an innovative analytical sciences leader, build capability and know-how within the organisation and manage the analytical services provided to the Research Development and Commercialisation (rdC) team.
As a support to both the Selleys and Yates business, you will report to the Global Technology Manager and manage a high volume of projects which will see you interacting with a variety of people across the business, particularly rdC and production. As such, the ability to multitask and communicate at all levels to meet the needs of the business will be critical to your success.
A highly autonomous role, other core responsibilities will include (but not be limited to);
- Managing analytical services for both Selleys and Yates Groups;
- Analysis of new products under development, new and existing competitors’ products and alternative raw material for cost saving benefits;
- Managing the laboratory and workflow;
- Maintaining the team and equipment calibrations;
- Creating test methods as required and applying your broad range of analytical skills such as HPLC, GC & FT-IR, Karl Fischer and Wet Test Methods to get the required outcomes.
As the successful applicant you must possess the following skills and experience:
- Degree Qualification (minimum Bachelor of Science);
- Demonstrated previous experience in an analytical role;
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly;
- Ability to work within a team and autonomously;
- Problem solving skills;
- Demonstrated leadership & project planning experience;
- Strong capability in experimental design;
- Strong verbal and written communication along with knowledge of MS packages;
- Analytical skills including HPLC, GC, FT-IR, Karl Fischer, Wet Test Methods.
How to Apply:
To pursue this challenging and rewarding opportunity please click 'Apply' below or for a confidential discussion please call Kylie on 03 9263 5706. Alternatively for further information on Selleys, visit our website www.selleys.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend