DuluxGroup - Product Help and Advice Consultant - Padstow NSW
Job no: 831790
Work type: Full Time
- Competitive salary
- Training provided
- Location: Padstow
Dulux is an iconic household brand that is synonymous with decoration and protection in the paint market. As part of the DuluxGroup business, the Dulux brand has produced products to the highest quality standards with the commitment to providing innovative product solutions that satisfy the needs of our customers today and into the future.
We employ world leading practices for safety and sustainability including a zero tolerance to harm. We are also an equal opportunity employer who encourages a diverse workforce.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Product Help and Consumer Advice Specialist to work within the Decorative Customer Service team. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a market leader and iconic brand within a supportive team environment.
This role will see you provide a high level of customer service to meet and exceed customer expectations. Your typical customers will be consumers, retailers, industry tradespeople and stakeholders regarding technical information relating to our paint, woodcare and coatings products. As this role will require strong technical knowledge surrounding coatings, experience within the coatings industry will be highly regarded, as well as highly developed customer service and negotiation skills.
In addition you will:
- Be able manage a high volume of telephone calls and emails in a fast paced contact centre environment
- Record all customer complaints and service requirements in customer database in a timely and efficient manner
- Actively promote and deliver high levels of customer satisfaction by embracing best practice customer service systems and procedures over a broad product range;
- Have good attention to detail, typing and PC skills, be analytical with problem solving ability
- Be able to absorb, locate and communicate a large amount of product knowledge
- You will be part of a close knit team with plenty of variety in your working days.
- Communicate with consumers who contact us via our website/live chat function regarding inspiration along their paint journey and technical advice.
Some benefits include:
- Secure on-site parking
- Monthly RDO
- A subsidised on-site canteen
- Product discounts
Apply today to make the most of this great opportunity to join our business where we are as passionate about your career as you are!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend