Dulux Trade Centre - Salesperson - Henderson, NZ
Job no: 831803
Work type: Full Time
- Competitive salary & Incentives
- Full Training & on-going support provided
- Combine your strong retail experience and passion for DIY!
- Free onsite Parking
Dulux is the market leader in premium paints in New Zealand. At Dulux we care about our people and invest in them so they can reach their full potential and deliver great outcomes for our customers. Dulux is a part of the DuluxGroup, which includes Dulux, Selleys, Yates, Powder Coating, B&D Doors and Concrete Plus. This gives Dulux employees the security of working in a large organisation and the opportunity to follow many different career paths. Dulux employs over 1500 people across Australia and New Zealand.
We are currently seeking an experienced Salesperson to join our Trade Centre in Henderson. This fast paced and hands-on role will see you:
- Ensure high levels of customer service are maintained;
- Cash handling / EFTPOS;
- Accurately mix and tint paint;
- Assist in maintaining stock levels;
- Comply with safety standards.
To be successful in the role you will:
- Possess an interest in our products;
- Have the ability to communicate clearly with customers;
- Enjoy building relationships with customers and colleagues;
- Have demonstrated experience in a customer facing role;
- Paint product and application/ hardware experience will be highly regarded but not essential.
What's in it for you?
We are an employer of choice who empowers and develops our staff. We have a strong work / life balance culture and employ world leading practices for safety and sustainability including a zero tolerance to harm.
We value our hard working employees by offering a competitive salary, incentives, in store discounts, ongoing training & support and genuine career growth.
Other benefits include:
- Up to 10% bonus;
- 4% Kiwisaver;
- Reclaim your weekends: Never work on Sunday and only every 2nd Saturday morning;
- Health Insurance.
How to apply
If you would like to take the next step in your career and apply for this exciting opportunity please click 'Apply' or call Lilian on 0800 238 589 for any role related enquiries.
We are an equal opportunity employer who encourages a diverse workforce.
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend