B&D Group - Installation Advisor - Kilsyth, Vic
Job no: 831807
Work type: Full Time
- Use your exceptional customer service skills and work in a fast paced environment
- Work for an iconic Australian brand
- Genuine career progression opportunities
B&D Group, part of the ASX top 100 listed DuluxGroup, is Australasia's first choice when it comes to garage doors and secure access systems. With over 60 years’ experience and some of the industry's most trusted brands, the B&D Group is your partner when it comes to all things garage related. The brands in the group are synonymous with quality and reliability and serve clients across the globe including North America, Europe and the Middle East.
With manufacturing facilities across Australia, New Zealand and China, we are home to the largest range of garage door and access systems. We embrace new technology and always aim to set the standard for the rest of the industry.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a proactive, highly organised and customer focused individual to join our busy Customer Experience Team based in Kilsyth.
This role is fast paced and offers variety and continuous learning opportunities. The wide range of products and service offerings will also present opportunities to cross skill, to better meet our customer's needs.
Your main responsibilities will include answering inbound queries, scheduling installation of works, processing orders and invoices and following up/resolving customer enquiries.
Skills and Experience required
As part of the Customer Experience Team, you will:
- Demonstrate strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to keep up with the demands of a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Possess excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Have impeccable organisational skills and outstanding attention to detail
- Demonstrate a passion for delivering exceptional customer service and the ability to build rapport quickly and effectively
- Possess intermediate skills within the MS Office Suite
- Have experience working with SAP (highly regarded, but training will be provided if required)
If you have the above attributes and are interested in pursuing a position in a dynamic environment, then we look forward to hearing from you.
At B&D Doors and Openers we work together to innovate, simplify and act decisively to deliver the best customer service and product solutions to our customers.
How to Apply
If you would like to join our team, please click 'APPLY' NOW. For any additional queries, please call Yasmeen on 03 92635694 and for more information about B&D Group please visit our website www.bnd.com.au.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend