DuluxGroup - Help and Advice Team Leader - Padstow, NSW
Job no: 831817
Work type: Full Time
- Outstanding Opportunity to demonstrate and further develop your leadership & people management skills.
- Be part of the Dulux consumer experience revolution
- Competitive salary
- Location: Padstow
Dulux is an iconic household brand that is synonymous with rejuvenation, decoration and protection in the coatings market. As part of the DuluxGroup business, the Dulux brand has produced products to the highest quality standards with the commitment to providing innovative product solutions that satisfy the needs of our consumers today and into the future.
We employ world leading practices for safety and sustainability including a zero tolerance to harm. We are also an equal opportunity employer who encourages a diverse workforce.
We are seeking an engaging and professional person who demonstrates strong leadership qualities and is seeking a career in people management to lead a team of experienced consultants within our National Help & Advice Centre. You will provide leadership to ensure interactions between the Help & Advice team and our consumers and customers lead to a great consumer experience. Our consultants’ provide a range of project, services and technical support, across email, phone and live chat channels to help & advice our consumers/customers along their project/coatings journey. The centre is the lynchpin in our consumer experience offer to both our internal and external customers.
With your ability to lead and motivate a diverse range of people, you will act as a strong thought leader who can drive innovation and positive change throughout the Help & Advice team. You will enjoy being hands on and have a passion for coaching your team to lead them in providing a WOW consumer experience.
The ideal candidate will have a proven background in Customer Service within a Consumer Goods environment coupled with exceptional communication skills (both written & verbal). External qualifications in business or a related discipline would be highly regarded. Confident with a genuine focus on developing the team and assisting customers, you will also possess:
- A strong track record of leading and motivating teams to consistently achieve agreed targets.
- Experience managing inbound and outbound customer service
- Demonstrated success in initiating and delivering business improvement initiatives in a complex business.
- Proven ability to build strong internal & external customer relationships.
- Impeccable eye for detail and ability to multi-task.
- Passion for delivering an excellent consumer experience
- Coatings knowledge beneficial but not essential
- Excellent computer literacy skills
How to apply
To submit your application please click 'Apply' below or for a confidential discussion please call Eliza on (02)9781 8830. For further information about Dulux please visit our website www.dulux.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend