Dulux Marketing - CRM Analyst - Clayton VIC
Job no: 831830
Work type: Full Time
Results driven and highly motivated, the newly created position of CRM & Data Analyst will take the lead in managing and enhancing the Dulux customer journey through personalised marketing via the Adobe Campaign platform.
Working closely with a range of key stakeholders across both the Trade & Retail businesses, you will provide recommendations on how to improve the customer journey with 1:1 communications based on data, behaviours and insights. Using the Adobe Campaign platform, you will build, test and optimise communications to help consumers through each phase of their home rejuvenation projects. Your feedback and insights into the performance of campaigns will allow Dulux to better leverage their data and personalise customer communications across all digital touch points.
From on boarding, to retention, cross-sell and loyalty, this role will transform the consumer and customer experience using data-driven communications that enhance the customer journey.
Other tasks include but not limited to;
- Using the consumer journey as a guide, align the day-to-day program execution to enhance the customer experience with personalised, targeted, data driven communications
- Build, create and execute triggered email and sms campaigns in conjunction with the Group Digital Team and agency partners
- Management of consumer/trade databases and integration of data across touchpoints; assistance with data governance and data management
- Day to day management of loyalty programs, including email communications, reporting and optimisation with third party vendors (Mastercard)
- Work closely with our IT team, agency partners and Group Digital Team to deliver platform capability and data integrations
- Reporting and optimisation of all 1:1 communication for both B2B and B2C segments
- Execution of acquisition campaigns and activities to grow consumer database
This is an exciting step for an eDM or CRM campaign specialist, with experience in coordinating the roll out of a new email or marketing automation platform, to step up into a more senior role that has a strong sense of ownership and development.
Ideally the successful candidate will have tertiary qualifications in marketing or business with solid practical experience in CRM and/or marketing automation. You will also have;
- Proven background in implementing Campaign Management/ Loyalty programs/ Marketing Automation in a B2B/B2C environment
- Experience with Adobe Campaign ( Neo-Lane) ideally with other platforms also beneficial (e.g. Responsys, Silverpop or Exact Target)
- Demonstrable experience in enhancing the consumer journey across all stages
- Strong stakeholder management skills as well the ability to influence
- An understanding of B2B and B2C channels across web, social, search, mobile and how these work together
- Experience managing large consumer data sets including data governance and data quality
- Up to date with recent privacy laws and regulation (Spam and Privacy Acts)
These are all complimented with a competitive salary package and an enviable career path as the company pursues growth. A diverse and inclusive organisation, DuluxGroup provides its talented women & men with a supportive culture and where possible, a flexible working environment.
How to apply
To submit your application please click 'Apply' below or for a confidential discussion please call Rania on (03) 9263 5709. For further information about Dulux please visit our website www.dulux.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend