Selleys - Retail Business Manager - Padstow NSW
Job no: 831861
Work type: Full Time
Selleys is an Australian household brand synonymous with quality, a leading manufacturer and marketer of a broad range of products for the "Do It Yourself" and Professional markets, with a breadth of clever solutions in sealants, adhesives, fillers, paint preparation and application, household cleaning, pest and automotive care products. Selleys is part of the wider DuluxGroup - ASX Top 100 listed and has a well-deserved reputation as a great place to work.
To deliver the best outcomes for DuluxGroup and its stakeholders, we pride ourselves on attracting, selecting, retaining and promoting the best people from a diverse range of candidates representing the whole talent pool. Through these Values and Behaviours, we are able to provide an inclusive culture that enables all employees to be engaged and realise their full potential.
A rare opportunity has arisen for an accomplished and strategic sales leader to play a key role in the Selleys business. Complex and diverse within its market, this newly created role will be responsible for leading the retail sales team, inclusive of both strategic account management (Grocery, Auto, Independent Hardware) and sales execution through the National Field Sales Force. Note that the role will not be responsible for Bunnings Account Management but will execute the Bunnings strategy via the Field Force.
A critical part of the Selleys ANZ (SANZ) leadership team, you will need to be inclusive in your approach and work collaboratively with the ANZ Marketing team, Operations Team and the other parts of the Selleys Sales organisation – in particular the Channel Business Manager - Bunnings.
A seasoned sales leader, you will possess a strong capability in both strategic thinking and people management at a senior level, within a complex matrix organisation which will allow you to successfully deliver on the following:
- Leading, motivating and empowering our Field Sales Team;
- Building and executing strategies to grow our major Accounts – i.e. IHG, Woolworths, Coles and Super Cheap Auto.
- Improving process, systems and our ability to deliver differentiated value to both our Independent, Corporate and Trade customers.
- Facilitating best in class implementation of the Global and ANZ marketing strategy through our Sales Force.
- Actively participating and leading the S&OP & SLOB management process – inclusive of proactively implementing actions to close any gap to plan;
- Working with Marketing to manage and execute a rolling 12-month activity plan (NPD, ATL and BTL) to deliver upon revenue and EBIT targets.
Managing our sales spend to plan and forecast.
You will possess a mix of strong people leadership skills along with the strategic capability to lead and manage major customer accounts. You will be passionate, with a strong desire to achieve best practice outcomes that meet and exceed business expectations.
Ideally you will also possess:
- Strong people management skills and exceptional communication skills
- Proven leadership skills with an ability to influence and engage
- Experience in leading and motivating sales teams of up to 30 people
- Experience in leading and managing major accounts
- Strong financial acumen and experience with best in class S&OP processes
- Capability in market analysis, planning and strategic coordination
- Tertiary Qualifications in Business/Marketing or a related discipline
We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude, a deep sense of ownership and an unflinching desire to see a task through to finish. A vibrant, energetic person with an exceptional eye for detail, this position will provide you with a platform to establish a successful and rewarding long term career path with an iconic industry leader
How to Apply - Internal Applicants Only
For a confidential discussion about this great opportunity please contact Daniel on (02) 9781 8751. For further information about Selleys please visit our website www.selleys.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend