DuluxGroup - Consumer & Customer Capability - Stategic Marketing Support Officer - Clayton
Job no: 831880
Work type: Full Time
ASX Top 100 listed DuluxGroup is a manufacturer and marketer of products that protect, maintain and enhance the places and spaces in which we live and work. Our iconic brands: Dulux, Selleys, Yates, Cabot's, B&D Doors & Openers, Parchem, ATA and Lincoln Sentry have been woven into the fabric of the communities where we operate.
DuluxGroup have an opportunity for an accomplished individual to join the Strategic Marketing team in Clayton and provide Executive Assistant (EA), administrative support and project services to the Capability managers.
Highly motivated and results focused, you will demonstrate strong EA experience which will be complimented by your ability to anticipate needs and think on your feet. Pro-active and professional in your approach, your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to);
- Diary management;
- Dealing with queries via phone, email and general correspondence;
- Managing department conferences; venue bookings, travel & accommodation
- Managing all transport, flights and accommodation;
- Facilitating smooth and effective communication;
- Monitoring of incoming mail;
- Liaison with HR/Payroll re: recruitment as well as other internal and external stakeholders;
- Processing of payroll;
- Monitoring of monthly expenditure for stationary including processing of department invoices;
- Ad hoc duties as required by GM and wider marketing team.
There will be a variety of opportunities for you to get involved in a diverse range of support activities where you can create your own opportunities! Your strong team orientation and desire to lead key activities and support programs across the Strategic Marketing team will see you transition in to this role with ease.
As the ideal candidate, you will have proven EA/Support experience within a fast paced and collaborative team environment and bring a professional and confidential approach to your work. In addition, the following skills and experience will be required:
- High attention to detail and organisation skills coupled with a demonstrated ability to prioritise and manage your own workload with minimal instruction;
- High level of communication skills (written and verbal);
- Strong customer service and results / delivery focus;
- Willingness and ability to learn quickly;
- Experience working within an executive support role for senior leaders and proven ability in dealing with conflicting priorities and requests;
- Proficient administration skills with intermediate to advanced MS Word and Excel, (SAP highly desirable);
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies would be highly regarded.
We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude, a deep sense of ownership and an unflinching desire to see a task through to finish. A vibrant, energetic person with an exceptional eye for detail, this position will provide you with a platform to establish a successful and rewarding long term career path with an iconic industry leader.
How to Apply
To submit your application please click 'Apply' below or visit www.duluxgroup.com.au for more information. If you have any specific queries, please contact Kylie on 03 9263 5706.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend