DuluxGroup - Customer Service Representative - Gracefield, NZ
Job no: 832016
Work type: Full Time
- Industry-leading and much-loved ASX listed company
- Dynamic and fast paced environment
- Great benefits including free parking, an onsite gym and medical insurance.
DuluxGroup is a manufacturer and marketer of products that protect, maintain and enhance the spaces and places in which we live and work. We employ over 3,800 people in Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, South-East Asia and China.
This is an exciting opportunity for a confident, responsible and professional Customer Service Representative to join our team at the Gracefield office. This role will see you provide a high level of customer service at all times and ensure customer requirements are met.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Data entry and data validation of customer orders and claims
- Answering inbound queries from internal and external customers and consumers
- Making outbound follow-up calls to customers.
- Follow-up and resolution of enquiries
- Customer relations
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Customer Service experience
- A clear, confident phone manner
- Familiarity with computers, good data entry skills, and good attention to detail
- The ability to be flexible around work tasks and working hours
- A great work ethic, attitude and be a team player
We are looking for a vibrant person with a can-do attitude, a deep sense of ownership and the ability to multitask and handle pressure. Above all, we are looking for what can't be taught - the right attitude, strong values and the desire to go above and beyond.
What’s in it for you:
- A fun and supportive work environment
- Lower Hutt location
- Onsite free car parking
- Onsite gym
- Regular Care Medical Insurance
- Up to 4% Employer Contribution towards KiwiSaver
- Life Insurance Cover provided if employee contributions are made to Kiwisaver. (this needs to be within the first 3 months of commencing employment)
Hours and Training
The centre is open from 7:30am – 9pm Monday - Friday, with staff working various shifts within these hours. We will be running an eight week training course the hours being 9:00am – 5:30pm, following the training hours will be evening shift.
How to apply
To submit your application, please click 'Apply' below. For any role related enquiries please call Lilian on 0800 238 589.
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend