Lincoln Sentry - Branch Assistant - Townsville, QLD
Job no: 832037
Work type: Full Time
Location: QLD - Regional
- Permanent Opportunity – Townville, QLD
- Supportive Team Environment
- Unleash your potential
Part of the ASX Top 100 listed DuluxGroup, Lincoln Sentry is leading supplier and distributor of hardware and components to the cabinet and furniture making industry and the window, door & glazing industries. With 24 locations across Australia, becoming a member of the Lincoln Sentry team will see you join a network of market leading companies and brands, which are underpinned by expert knowledge and advice.
We are seeking a hard working and motivated Branch Assistant to join our friendly and close knit team based in Townville. This critical role will provide you with exposure to all areas of customer service which is essential to the successful sales and distribution of Lincoln Sentry products.
Your main responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Picking / Packing orders & loading and unloading trucks
- Receipting of incoming goods and stock returns;
- Trade Counter Sales – dealing with a diverse range of consumers;
- Stock and order inquiries
- Working as a team player with a 'can do' attitude
- Taking customer orders and entering them accurately into the ordering system;
- Accurate data entry of customer orders in an efficient and timely manner;
- General administration duties – filing, banking reconciliation, answering phones etc.
- Reporting safety issues on site;
- Forklift licence is essential
Coming from a background in retail or hardware, you will be an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual with strong communication, interpersonal and customer service skills. Your confidence and genuine focus on assisting your team and customers will ensure success in this role as will an impeccable eye for detail and ability to multi-task within a fast paced environment. In addition you will also possess;
- Intermediate to Advanced Computer skills (MS Office – Word/Excel);
- Numeracy skills;
- A trade background in the cabinetry/windows, doors & glazing industries;
- Current Drivers Licence.
With a willingness and ability to think on your feet and learn quickly, you will thrive in this supportive & dynamic environment. In return you will be rewarded with excellent working conditions and career advancement.
How to apply
To submit your application please click 'Apply' below or for a confidential discussion please call Yasmeen on (03) 9263 5694. For further information about Lincoln Sentry please visit our website www.lincolnsentry.com.au.
DuluxGroup is an employer of choice who empowers and develops our staff. We have a strong work / life balance culture and employ world leading practices for safety and sustainability. We are also an equal opportunity employer who encourages a diverse workforce.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend