Selleys - Territory Manager - Christchurch, NZ
Job no: 832044
Work type: Full Time
Selleys is a New Zealand household brand synonymous with quality. Part of the DuluxGroup, is a leading manufacturer and marketer of a broad range of adhesives, sealants, paint preparation, car care and household products for "Do It Yourself" and Professional markets. Selleys' market leading brands are founded on world class product innovation and a genuine interest in the needs of our customers. Selleys is part of the wider DuluxGroup with a well-deserved reputation as a great place to work.
We have a rare opportunity available for an ambitious and well-organised team player who is results driven and looking for a new career with one of the most trusted brands in NZ. Servicing a large territory, you will help develop our retail hardware customer base in Christchurch, NZ.
If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, are customer focused and have strong sales and analytical skills – this role is for you! You will be constantly juggling multiple tasks and competing priorities, but your drive to succeed and exceed will keep you motivated.
Reporting into the Sales Manager you will build the Selleys profile in your given territory by maximising key sales opportunities, providing innovative solutions and establishing and maintaining influential relationships.
To be successful in this role you need to demonstrate the following:
- The ability to provide comprehensive analysis of your customers’ business and strategically influence outcomes
- The ability to drive results and meet sales targets
- Exceptional time management and forward planning skills
- The ability to work autonomously
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders within the business
- Strong verbal and written communication along with intermediate knowledge of MS packages
- Previous experience within hardware will be beneficial
In return, we will offer a competitive salary package including company vehicle, mobile phone, laptop and incentives.
How to Apply:
To pursue this exciting opportunity please click 'Apply' below or for any specific questions please call Duncan on 0800 238 589.
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend