Dulux AcraTex - Production Operator - Beverley SA
Job no: 832049
Work type: Full Time
As part of the ASX Top 100 listed DuluxGroup, Dulux AcraTex manufactures performance coating solutions that deliver long term protection for any masonry substrate. Supported with specialised project specification and technical service, Dulux AcraTex provides practical and efficient system solutions to satisfy both the aesthetic and technical demands of any commercial or residential project.
We currently have an opportunity for a Production Operator to join our onsite manufacturing team. Our manufacturing site based at Beverley has state of the art equipment and a strong focus on safe work practices.
This exciting and multi-faceted role includes rotation through product manufacture, filling and warehouse operations. Key to the role will be your ability to monitor the machinery and making any necessary adjustment to ensure the smooth operation of the production line.
Reporting daily to the Team Leader your responsibilities will include:
- Operating high-speed machinery
- Undertaking and completing quality checks
- Cleanliness of work station - adhering to OHS & quality
- Prevention of machine breakdowns
- Working with your fellow team members to ensure the day's customer requirements are met
Due to Growth we are primarily looking for people to work Afternoon Shift with the flexibility to work Day Shift when required
The successful candidate will display proven experience working within a modern, process-orientated manufacturing facility, where safety, quality and continuous improvement are second to none.
You will be self-motivated, have a good mechanical aptitude and preferably have previous experience in manufacturing based environments. You will be committed to Continuous Improvement and be passionate about advancing your skills, knowledge and experience.
In addition you will possess many of the attributes below:
- Good computer literacy;
- Good communication skills;
- Previous experience in manufacturing as a line setter, process operator or mixing operator;
- Ability to meet and exceed targets whilst maintaining a high level of quality and speed;
- A current forklift licence is desirable.
Any experience in colour matching and/or working in a lean manufacturing/continuous improvement environment would be highly regarded.
- The security of working for one of Australia's largest companies
- Working in a stimulating environment that values employee enthusiasm and input
- Generous remuneration
- Up skilling, training and ongoing career development
How to apply
To submit your application please click 'Apply.' For any additional queries, please call Michael on 03 9263 5783.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend