Dulux Protective Coatings - State Sales Manager - SA / NT
Job no: 832051
Work type: Full Time
- Strategic & Commercial involvement
- Excellent professional development opportunity
- Drive performance & build capability for the future
Dulux Protective Coatings is a leading manufacturer, marketer and supplier of quality protective coatings. Locally manufacturing a comprehensive and diverse range of coatings to suit all industry projects, Dulux Protective Coatings strives to meet and exceed the needs of our customers. Our coating systems are designed for applications across mild to harsh environments, in commercial construction, infrastructure, water & waste water treatment, power generation, mining, heavy machinery & transport.
The role of State Sales Manager – SA / NT will be responsible for driving the strategic direction and commercial performance of the Protective Coatings business in what is a highly competitive market. Your building, construction and or engineering market awareness and commercially astute nature will enable you to establish and maintain long term contracts and develop new and incremental growth initiatives and strategies.
This position is both operational and strategic, and will see you managing and developing a small team of specialised representatives to ensure continued delivery of innovative customer solutions, technical expertise and continued growth of the business' market share. Your success will be dependent on your proven ability to build strong partnerships alongside other Dulux businesses, which will help you deliver technically innovative high quality products a diverse group of customers across the Protective Coatings and Trade sectors.
Ideally the successful candidate will have:
- Strong sales management plus influencing & relationship management skills
- Demonstrated strong leadership, coaching and mentoring with teams/direct reports
- Well-developed commercial and financial acumen
- Exposure or understanding of an Industrial or Trade based business
- NACE accreditation and/or Tertiary Qualifications – Finance/Commerce or related discipline
- Demonstrated ability to translate key customer requirements into improved product and service offerings
This position carries accountability and ownership and is an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual to lead the performance and growth of the Protective Coatings business. In return for your superior skills, you will be given the opportunity to work for a market leader that truly empowers their people to develop and create their own career path whilst still valuing work lifestyle balance.
How to Apply
To submit your application please click 'Apply' below or for a confidential discussion please call Michael on (03) 9263 5783. For further information about Dulux Protective Coatings please visit our website www.duluxprotectivecoatings.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend