Retail Select - Field Sales Merchandiser(Casual) - Katoomba, NSW
Job no: 832070
Work type: Casual
Location: NSW - Regional
- Bring your passion for sales & start your career with DuluxGroup!
- Flexible, autonomous hands on role – not behind a desk!
- Stay fit while you work!
Retail Select deliver in-store merchandising standards and execute business initiatives throughout Bunnings stores nationally. This is achieved by partnering with and representing DuluxGroup's Strategic Business Units; Dulux, Cabot's, Selleys and Yates.
DuluxGroup is an employer of choice who empowers and develops our staff. We have a strong work / life balance culture and employ world leading practices for safety and sustainability. We are also an equal opportunity employer who encourages a diverse workforce.
Our Retail Select division merchandise our iconic brands servicing Bunnings stores nationally in the hardware and gardening departments. You will work with our products across Dulux, Selleys, Yates and Cabot's. You will be an instore ambassador for our business and be expected to develop strong relationships with both the Bunnings and the DuluxGroup teams with a longer term view to becoming a future leader within our organisation. In becoming a part of our Retail Select team in this role, you will work autonomously and gain exposure to a variety of senior stakeholders within the DuluxGroup business. You will also learn to understand our marketing fundamentals from the ground up.
Please note: Due to the nature of the role of a merchandiser, this position can be somewhat physically challenging from time to time, it will service Bunning’s stores in the Katoomba, Lithgow and Valley Heights for up to 10hrs across Wednesday, and Friday and assist with holiday and sick leave cover when needed, flexibility is vital in this role.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining key customer relationships
- Ordering, merchandising and stock presentation
- Maintaining in-store displays
- Ensuring products are priced and ticketed correctly
- Assist with stores Refits/Relays as required
- Assist with major planogram initiatives
- Re-stocking shelves
To be considered for this role you will:
- Be enthusiastic and self-motivated with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Have excellent customer service skills (retail and hardware experience will be well regarded)
- Generally sound PC skills and Wi-Fi internet
- Hold a valid driver’s license and have your own vehicle
- Be able to manage your time, prioritise tasks and show initiative
- Possess strong attention to detail
- Be physically fit - able to lift up to 15kg and to stand for long periods
Any experience in a merchandising role will be highly advantageous.
How to Apply
To submit your application please click 'Apply' below. For further information about our Retail Select business please visit our website www.duluxgroup.com.au or contact Recruiter on Recruiter’s phone
We are an equal opportunity employer who encourages a diverse workforce
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend